Dr. Monika Juneja
Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon
MBBS, DGO, MD, FRANZCOG, MMIS
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Rajasthan, 1993.
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO), CMC Vellore, 1996.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Obstetrics & Gynaecology, CMC Vellore, 1999.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG), 2006.
- Master of Minimally Invasive Surgery (MMIS), University of Adelaide, 2010.
- Microbiology of intra-abdominal infections in surgical patients
- Group B Streptococcus infection in pregnancy and neonates
- Tamoxifen induced changes in postmenopausal women with breast cancer
- Thrombophilia incidence in adverse pregnancy outcome
- Voiding dysfunction in transobturator versus retropubic bladder slings
- Role of hysterectomy in apical prolapse surgery
- Non-surgical Management of cervical ectopic pregnancy
- Surgical outcome of posterior compartment prolapse after non-mesh Uterosacral Colpopexy
Dr. Juneja is a supporter of friends of Vellore, South Australia charitable organisation.
On a personal front, Monika is married to Dr Rajiv Juneja , consultant nephrologist and head of renal unit at Flinders Medical Centre. She has a son, who is a doctor in training.
She loves Yoga, Pilates, walks along the beach and cooking. She likes to read on ancient hindu civilisation and fiction when not working.